HOME > VIDEO > Product Introduction: Flic: A Wireless Smartphone Button Funded on Indiegogo
Product Introduction: Flic: A Wireless Smartphone Button Funded on Indiegogo
By Flic 2014-11-20
A movable wireless button for compatible iOS and Android devices, programmable to perform different user-defined commands on single click, double click, and button-hold. Communicates with mobile devices via Bluetooth Low Energy. The free downloadable app interoperates with existing apps on an end-user's mobile device for smart home integration.
• Button hardware designed to last up to 5 years.
• Operated on a standard replaceable coin battery, which lasts for up to 60,000 clicks. Automatically turns on or powers off dependent on usage.
• Weather and dust resistant, and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
• Reusable double-sided adhesive attaches to almost any surface, and permits easy movability.
• Free app natively supports interoperation with a variety of smart home products, including Nest, Philips Hue, Honeywell evohome, Belkin WeMo, SmartThings, and HomeBoy.